William Few Room
Rate: $245 per weekday night, $265 per weekend night for double occupancy.
(All rates are subject to Dutchess County and NY State sales taxes.)
This sophisticated and elaborate suite was named after the original occupant of the room, William Few Jr, a Founding Father of the United States.
The 380 square feet of interior space with 11 foot ceiling boast beautiful decor, three closets (including a six-drawer closet) and an original full-length mirror. Through the hand-carved arch walkway, the elegant bedroom area is embellished with wainscoting, crown molding and plaster roses, with three large windows overlooking the Wodenethe garden, backed with the mountain views.
This room also features the following:
• Comfortable queen size bed with Tempurpedic mattress and beautiful bedding;
• 31” flat screen TV/cable TV;
• Beautiful original wood burning fireplace with hand-carved black marble mantel;
• Owner’s art work and collections on the golden age of sails;
• Wireless internet access;
• Books of various interests.
Bathroom & Vanity
The en suite bathroom has a large window overlooking the garden with circulating stone walkway. The bathroom is equipped with:
• Original cast iron bath tub with shower;
• Quality sets of linen;
• Quality bathrobes;
• Shampoo, shower/bath gel and facial tissues;
• Spa quality soap, vanity kit, shower cap;
• Iron and sewing kit upon request.
Refreshment & Amenity
• Welcome bottles of mineral water;
• Tea kettle;
• Wedgwood Mugs/Glassware;
• Complimentary variety of coffee, tea and amenity kit.