CJ Slocum Room
Rate: $195 per night for double occupancy.
(All rates are subject to Dutchess County and NY State sales taxes.)
This dramatic suite, named after the previous owner who relocated the house from river front to its current location, is also nicknamed “Don Quixote Room” for the beautiful but eccentric bathroom he installed in this suite. The room has 310 square feet of interior space with 11 foot ceiling.
The beautiful bedroom includes an 8 drawer dresser, and its own small library with books of variety interests. Three large windows overlook the wooded area backed with beautiful seasonal river views.
In addition, this room features the following:
• Comfortable queen size bed with plush mattress and beautiful bedding;
• 31” flat screen TV/cable TV;
• Beautiful original wood burning fireplace;
• Writing desk and chair;
• Owner’s art work and collections;
• Wireless internet access;
• Books of various interests.
Bathroom & Personal Care
This famous original bathroom is covered with hand painted floral wall tiles and bordered with hand painted illustration tiles of the Don Quixote stories.
The room is equipped with:
• Original bath tub and amazing rain shower;
• Quality sets of linen;
• Quality bathrobes;
• Shampoo, shower/bath gel and facial tissues;
• Spa soap, vanity kit, and shower cap;
• Iron and sewing kit upon request.
Refreshment & Amenity
• Welcome bottles of quality spring water;
• Tea kettle;
• Wedgwood Mugs/Glassware;
• Complimentary variety of hot chocolate, coffee, tea and amenity kit.