Henry Winthrop Sargent Room
Rate: $175 per night for double occupancy.
All rates are subject to Dutchess County and NY State sales taxes.
This elegant room was named to honor one of the Fathers of the American landscape architecture—Henry Winthrop Sargent, who originally designed the beautiful ground surrounding the House as part of his Wodenethe Estate. A number of the trees he planted more than a century and half ago still stand beautifully in the garden.
This room has 240 square feet of interior space with 11 foot ceiling, with two large windows overlooking the stone patio and wooded area backed with the seasonal river view. Another window overlooks the garden with circulating stone walkway. In addition, this beautiful room features the following:
• Comfortable queen size bed with plush mattress and beautiful bedding;
• 31” flat screen TV/cable TV;
• Owner’s impressionistic art work and art collections;
• Wireless internet access;
• Books of various interests. Read More...