The Albert Chrystie Room
Rate: $225 per night for double occupancy.
All rates are subject to Dutchess County and NY State sales taxes.
This spacious and beautiful room was named after the original owner of the House, and for generations has been the master bedroom. The 510 square feet of interior space with 11 foot ceiling is enhanced by two large windows, one overlooking the Wodenethe garden, backed with mountain views and the other overlooking the South Avenue with distant seasonal river view.
The room and its dressing area include two shoe/bag closets, a six drawer closet, an eight drawer dresser, and two walk-in closets with two full length mirrors.
In addition, this room features the following:
• Comfortable king size bed with plush mattress and beautiful bedding;
• Elegant seating area with settee and coffee table;
• 31” flat screen TV/cable TV;
• Beautiful original wood burning fireplace;
• Owner’s art work and art collections;
• Wireless internet access;
• Books of various interests.
Bathroom & Vanity
• Original cast iron tub and amazing rain shower;
• Quality linens;
• Quality bathrobes;
• Shampoo, shower/bath gel and facial tissue;
• Spa quality soap, vanity kit, shower cap, and sewing kit; Iron upon request.
Refreshment & Amenity
• Welcome bottles of mineral water;
• Tea kettle;
• Wedgwood Mugs/Glassware;
• Complimentary variety of hot chocolate, coffee, tea and amenity kit.